You could win a Fitbit Charge 2
As Christmas day draws closer, we have the next prize to give away in our series of competitions.
Today, you could be in with the chance of winning a Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate and Fitness Wrist Band, which will be perfect for starting those health regimes in the new year.
From tracking your activities, the steps you’ve taken and your calorie intake, this handy little gadget will be ideal for monitoring your daily performance.
Plus, if you are one of those people who are constantly hitting the snooze button, this Fitbit has an auto sleep tracking feature which automatically tracks how long and how well you sleep. And the feature also enables you to set a silent vibrating alarm.
So, whether this prize is a treat for yourself or even a fantastic gift for a loved one, don’t miss out on your chance to win!
Simply answer the question and submit your details in the box below, to be in with the chance of winning.
Terms and Conditions
1) You will need to register an account on mirror.co.uk to enter.
2) Only one entry per person, per email address will be accepted. Multiple entries, or entries suspected of foul play will be disqualified.
3) This competition is open to UK mainland residents only
4) The competition will be open until 3pm on Monday December 12, 2016. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
5) One winner will be selected at random, from all correct and eligible entries.
6) One winner will win a Fitbit Charge 2. The colour and size to be chosen by the winner, subject to availability.
7) Entrants must be over the age of 18.
8) If the winner fails to confirm acceptance of the prize by 5pm on Friday December 16, 2016 or if the winner chooses to forfeit the prize, MGN have the right to pick another winner at random.
9) Please note that delivery time is outside Trinity Mirror’s control. Although we shall make reasonable endeavours, delivery may take longer than 28 days. Subject to availability of prizes.
10) Standard MGN competition terms apply. See mirror.co.uk/rules